April 26, 2009

You can't please them all - But why not try anyway?



Some people say I'm much too serious, some say I simply haven't got a clue -

As to honor all of my critics in one magnificent go - (Or so I would like to see it, when on my own in the dark); I'll post a post on Scottish bike-riding of which I'm totally ignorant, but it sure looks like fun!  - This artistry is accompanied by the music of  American "Band of Horses"  of whom I know very little - Have their two albums; 'Cease to begin' (2007) and 'Time to begin' (2006) but besides this,  I know nothing and don't pretend to...... 

And while I lick my vanity's broken line of thought, I'm inviting  you to enjoy a quiet and amazing moment (But probably non significant, seen in a larger global - history context) of Danny MacAskill's brilliant "Parkour "done on a bike and some nice music from Seattle, Washington.....



Inspired. Danny MacAskill from dave on Vimeo.


No comments: