Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (DA...)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. (Yeps, and an Indian one, no less!)
4. Visited Hawaii.( I would looooove to sail the Pacific - see 13)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. (Oh, my bleeding heart!)
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Why should I????)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis. (Nope! Insects don't send me!)
10. Sang a solo. (Lack of talent)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris. (I've lived there for 2 years)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (When crossing the Atlantic, but watching it from a airplane is even more fantastic!!)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Consider my Mac and the handling of it - an artform!)
15. Adopted a child. (Not legally and he dosn't live with me, but I have a youngster under my wings)
16. Had food poisoning.(And survived to tell the tale)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (Prefer Rembrandt in the Netherlands)
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (Several times; The longest: From Denmark to Italy)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (Not really worth it though! Hard to enjoy when concience is knocking)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. ( After all, I live in "Carefree" Denmark)
27. Run a marathon. ( I wouldn't even think of it!)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. (With my grandmother, very romantic!)
29. Seen a total eclipse. ( Was a Mooneclipse and in Venezuela with a new Beau, now that was romatic!)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset (Too bad, that photographs never do them quite justice)
31. Hit a home run. (I loooove Baseball)
32. Been on a cruise. (Last year on the Clipper Stad Amsterdam)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (Nope, But I've seen Angels Fall in Venezuela)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (Both here and there)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (french)
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person. (I would love to go to Rome)
41. Sung Karaoke. (Never, Ever - I said; NEVER!!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. (Wouldn't mind going to Iceland, though!)
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. (And I have also bought the groceries for a fam in need. -see 6)
44. Visited Africa. (I love Africa)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted. ( By this and this painter. Does photo taken by this fantstic photographer count?)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sixstine chapel in person.( see nr 40)
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (see 12 & 19)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. (As a kid)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. (As a child, eating cake.. Were eating cake for hours until I got sick! see 47 - the photographer)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia. (Moscow, before Perestroika & just before the olympics)
60. Served at a soup kitchen. (Only once, and it wasn't soup, but tea and cake, but its still counts, I guess)
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.(Antartica is a sight to see, while its still there!)
63. Gotten flowers for no reason (Only last week, from my neighbour)
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.(But a Cambodian one)
67. Bounced a check. (Not on purpose, me thinks?)
68. Flown in a helicopter.( I would absolutly love to, anyone?)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (My little Japanese porcelaine-doll, my Mum bought in New York in '63)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (And I don't like it - waaaay to salty)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. (But I have left several, maybe just before getting the boot?)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (yesssss! And we did 200 kmpH on German highway)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible. (And the Quoran)
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox. (The only sickness from childhood I still remember having! OMG; how it itches!)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. (2)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. (Not yet, anyway... But then again I don't live in USA)
98. Owned a cell phone. (Oh, come on this is 2009!!! - Bought my first in 1999 and I was late)
99. Been stung by a bee. (When a kid, I deliberately(!!!) stepped on what I thought was a dead bee!)